Wednesday 20 October 2010

Primitive Extension Part 2

The next stage I had to add more polygons too align them with the back of my head and the neck. This took me a long time to do. I had to add more polygons because some of my vertices's did not line up with my topology. I created this by cuting through the original polygons to extend the topology. This was very time consuming and took me ages to tweak. I also made it worse for myself because I concentrated mainly in the left view port and when I changed views the polygons were all over the place! So that will teach me!

The final version of my head has lots of polygons and this had made it very difficult for me, as looking at the tutorial his example uses half of what I have.
I have also created a sphere and attached it to the head for an eyeball.









No comments:

Post a Comment